MANAGING GROUP OF LANDOWNERS
The advantages of joining a collaboration agreement:
* Representation of the group members vis-a-vis the local committee and scheme appraisers
* Obtaining a joint allotment together with the members of a group whose identity is known and who have a common interest.
* A professional examination of the rights to be allotted in the balancing tables.
* Representation at the stage of opposition on matters common to the members of the group.
* Maximisation of the group members' allotments, both quantitatively and qualitatively, by submitting placement proposals to the scheme appraisers.
* Realisation of rights in a joint transaction with a quality developer on fair and reasonable market conditions in a range of different types of transaction: building services, cash and combination deals.
Read The group membership proposal:
For your information we are arranging meetings between groups of landowners and the group's lawyers in order to present the agreement and provide explanations on the advantages of joining it
REAL ESTATES APPRAISERS & CONSULTANTS
© All rights reserved to RAITEN GROUP All Information is provided as a service and can not be used as grounds for any claim.